The following incidents were listed among the official reports of the area police departments. Readers are reminded that an arrest does not constitute a finding of guilt. Only a court of law can make that determination.
- Duane L. Coleman, 47, of 8400 S. Kimbark Ave., Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at 11:18 p.m. Dec. 29 on the 1400 block of 22nd Street.
- Annette Nelson, 52, of 14714 Elm St., Hazel Crest, was charged with retail theft at 10:39 a.m. Jan. 4 after taking a pair of jeans from Neiman Marcus, 6 Oakbrook Center.
- Shawntella Williams, 37, of 6030 Roosevelt Road, Oak Park, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 8:25 a.m. Dec. 31 at state Route 83 and Butterfield Road.
- Pamela A. Greer, 29, of 1615 First Ave., Melrose Park, was charged with possession of marijuana and having open alcohol as a passenger in a vehicle at 12:43 a.m. Dec. 27 at Roosevelt Road and Euclid Avenue.
- Chauncey D. Comer, 20, of 2026 S. Fourth Ave., Maywood, was charged with driving under the influence of marijuana, possession of marijuana, and possession of alcohol by a minor at 12:13 a.m. Dec. 27 at Midwest and Butterfield roads.